I am Profesional Photographer who doesn't follow the conventional paths of life, and that makes me a happy being.
Published in books, newspapers and magazines
I started as a kid using Super 8's, Polaroids and Plastic 126/110 film cameras.
To get paid I use digital, to have fun I still rely on film.
I post happy accidents and personal work, nothing pro.
There are no experts, we're all apprentices for life.
Blessings to all.
22 May 2011 — 8 views, 1 favorite
20 May 2011 — 5 views
7 May 2011 — 14 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?