I'm a drafter for a lumber company who also loves to take photos when I can find the time. Most of the time I try to get the finished picture entirely in the camera without any post editing, but I've begun to dabble around with some editing software and have found some interesting effects.
I shoot mainly with a Nikon D3000 but have a surprising number of photos taken with my iPhone.
8 Feb 2015 — 2 views
30 Jan 2015 — 4 views
30 Jan 2015
20 Apr 2014 — 5 views, 1 favorite
18 Oct 2013 — 3 views, 1 favorite
18 Oct 2013 — 4 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
34 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
94 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
83 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i enter ma pics for shootouts
A: Do you know?