I'm a drafter for a lumber company who also loves to take photos when I can find the time. Most of the time I try to get the finished picture entirely in the camera without any post editing, but I've begun to dabble around with some editing software and have found some interesting effects.
I shoot mainly with a Nikon D3000 but have a surprising number of photos taken with my iPhone.
8 Feb 2015 — 1 view
30 Jan 2015 — 4 views
30 Jan 2015
20 Apr 2014 — 5 views, 1 favorite
18 Oct 2013 — 3 views, 1 favorite
18 Oct 2013 — 4 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
419 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Sigma DG 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 Upgrade wanted
A: Do you know?