I am not a stereotypical grandmother! Freelance writer, poet, author, animal, nature lover. I rescue dogs, cats, birds and sometimes wildlife. Been a member of JPG for years and appreciate your help in challenging me to grow. This past year and a half was a bit bizarre and now I'm cancer free! Back to life with camera in hand.
Next year in Montana (I hope!).
Find me at: http://www.redbubble.com
4 Mar 2015 — 4 views
4 Mar 2015 — 3 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
61 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
137 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
197 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?