I am not a stereotypical grandmother! Freelance writer, poet, author, animal, nature lover. I rescue dogs, cats, birds and sometimes wildlife. Been a member of JPG for years and appreciate your help in challenging me to grow. This past year and a half was a bit bizarre and now I'm cancer free! Back to life with camera in hand.
Next year in Montana (I hope!).
Find me at: http://www.redbubble.com
1 Apr 2011 — 23 views, 2 favorites
27 Mar 2011 — 19 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
39 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
88 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?