I am a 34 year old manager for Barnes and Noble. My wife and I started our photography business about a year ago specializing in event and live venue photography. We are constantly surprised by the level of access a camera can give you and have met some amazing people along the way. The biggest lesson we've learned is always make a connection, your lens will then show you the person. www.calibree.com
Find me at: http://www.myspace.com
30 Oct 2008 — 134 views, 2 favorites
30 Oct 2008 — 128 views
26 Oct 2008 — 137 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
432 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the difference between macro lense and macro extension tube
A: Do you know?