I am a 34 year old manager for Barnes and Noble. My wife and I started our photography business about a year ago specializing in event and live venue photography. We are constantly surprised by the level of access a camera can give you and have met some amazing people along the way. The biggest lesson we've learned is always make a connection, your lens will then show you the person. www.calibree.com
Find me at: http://www.myspace.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
62 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
181 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
212 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i categorize ma pics as mobile captured pics?
A: Do you know?