I am 3rd gen Montana. Serious photographer - not professional. Canon 7D. Close enough to shoot YNP on a weekend, but also do experimental -all my animal shots are real & free. Don't visit JPG often these days . . . the environment has changed too much since it changed hands. No community - too many are purely self serving (e.g. favorite and then retract if one doesn't reciprocate) I still find gems here however - so can't give it up - and still so happy when you let me know you enjoy my images.
Find me at: http://mcvette.redbubble.com
27 Jun 2008 — 1041 views
Almost 122 years to the day after "Custer's Last Stand", I paid a visit to the Custer battlefield national monument and the surrounding reservation.
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
449 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i enter ma pics for shootouts
A: Do you know?