I am 3rd gen Montana. Serious photographer - not professional. Canon 7D. Close enough to shoot YNP on a weekend, but also do experimental -all my animal shots are real & free. Don't visit JPG often these days . . . the environment has changed too much since it changed hands. No community - too many are purely self serving (e.g. favorite and then retract if one doesn't reciprocate) I still find gems here however - so can't give it up - and still so happy when you let me know you enjoy my images.
Find me at: http://mcvette.redbubble.com
27 Jun 2008 — 1051 views
Almost 122 years to the day after "Custer's Last Stand", I paid a visit to the Custer battlefield national monument and the surrounding reservation.
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
57 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
121 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?