I am a visually impaired (legally blind) photographer. This presents interesting results for me. I often find elements in my photos that I did not see when capturing them. I am always anxious to get to my computer to seethe details of the photos I have taken.
If you know of anyone with Macular Degeneration and if they might benifit from knowing life is not over, they may contact me at email@example.com
Find me at: http://www.despotphotos.com
- +JPG+ since June 2009
- *1 hot photo
29 Dec 2014 — 6 views
23 Dec 2014 — 17 views
23 Dec 2014 — 8 views
23 Dec 2014 — 6 views
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
54 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
131 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
119 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?