I am located near Tucson, Arizona. Most of my photos are taken near my home in Southern Arizona. My favorite subjects are horses, cactus, sunsets and desert landscapes.
I am the project manager for the Arizona Colonial Spanish Horse Project. We are working with several Arizona State Representatvies and Senators to have the Colonial Spanish Horse named as the State Horse of Arizona. Details of the project and information on the horses can be found at our website http://www.arizonahorseproject.com.
Images Do Not Belong To The Public Domain. All images and writings are the copyright of the arti..
Find me at: http://www.fastwinn.com
25 Nov 2010 — 11 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: Best All Around Canon Lens
A: Do you know?