I am located near Tucson, Arizona. Most of my photos are taken near my home in Southern Arizona. My favorite subjects are horses, cactus, sunsets and desert landscapes.
I am the project manager for the Arizona Colonial Spanish Horse Project. We are working with several Arizona State Representatvies and Senators to have the Colonial Spanish Horse named as the State Horse of Arizona. Details of the project and information on the horses can be found at our website http://www.arizonahorseproject.com.
Images Do Not Belong To The Public Domain. All images and writings are the copyright of the arti..
Find me at: http://www.fastwinn.com
25 Nov 2010 — 11 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
50 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
125 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
114 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i enter ma pics for shootouts
A: Do you know?