I'm a full time firefighter paramedic in the Chicago suburbs. I own a horse which my daughter competes. I love 3 Day Eventing. Horses and eventing make up a large amount of my photography. I love taking pictures and love to share my work. All of my kids are into their own things which provides lots of photo opportunities in different settings.
2 Apr 2012 — 5 views, 1 favorite
2 Apr 2012 — 2 views
2 Apr 2012 — 21 views, 2 favorites
2 Apr 2012 — 3 views
2 Apr 2012 — 9 views
19 Aug 2011 — 32 views, 1 favorite
19 Aug 2011 — 26 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?