I'm a full time firefighter paramedic in the Chicago suburbs. I own a horse which my daughter competes. I love 3 Day Eventing. Horses and eventing make up a large amount of my photography. I love taking pictures and love to share my work. All of my kids are into their own things which provides lots of photo opportunities in different settings.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
62 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
168 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
209 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?