In photography there are very few "firsts", and even fewer "lasts", but the possibilities are endless. I'll point a camera at just about anything, and quite often - at myself. Photography has shown me so many things, about myself and about the world in which we live. I never want to stop, and I'm never going to. So pay attention. ;)
Find me at: http://www.meganzii.etsy.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
266 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Does anyone know of any good online diplomas to do?
A: Do you know?