I am a designer, artist and photographer working in and around the overlap of art and design, blending these disciplines to create work for arts, film, video games, fashion and music companies that include Sony, Capcom, Sega, EMI, Saatchi, and Artificial Eye. In 2007 I was invited by UNIQLO to their Creative Awards ceremony in Japan where I received a Judges Choice Award, more recently I was invited to take part in the Lightning Bolts Art Show curated by Nike, debuting at the Beijing Olympics.
12 May 2012 — 8 views
7 Apr 2012 — 14 views
7 Apr 2012 — 48 views
7 Apr 2012 — 56 views
31 Mar 2012 — 69 views
31 Mar 2012 — 120 views, 8 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
26 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
79 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can I offer poster prints of my images for sell?
A: Do you know?