Being a good photographer means being able to put yourself in tune with other's personalities, behaviors, and surroundings. The technique for capturing those "once in a lifetime" moments and expressions is achieved by the ability to predict their next move.
Find me at: http://www.ImageEscape.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
103 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
364 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
269 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Story of the week
A: Do you know?