I'm originally from Alabama, but moved to Utah to be closer to a guy (now he's my husband).
I've been paid to shoot, but I mostly shoot for fun. I almost never get in the mood to actually edit my snapshots, so don't expect me to do it often, haha! I love JPG. It's a great community for learning and sharing.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
42 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
97 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?