I'm originally from Alabama, but moved to Utah to be closer to a guy (now he's my husband).
I've been paid to shoot, but I mostly shoot for fun. I almost never get in the mood to actually edit my snapshots, so don't expect me to do it often, haha! I love JPG. It's a great community for learning and sharing.
22 Feb 2008 — 126 views, 1 favorite
22 Feb 2008 — 119 views
22 Feb 2008 — 155 views, 1 favorite, 2 comments
22 Feb 2008 — 113 views
21 Feb 2008 — 186 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
40 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
88 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Good tripods??
A: Do you know?