My general philosophy is if you're not finding fun in your life, then make some damn fun. Life is too short. Also, 64% of the population is, for lack of better words, crazy, so surround yourself with good people. You can't account for what makes people tick, but if you can make them laugh a bit, be a good spirit and friend, then that's not so bad, right?
Find me at: http://Melnotte.zenfolio.com
This person hasn't contributed any photos yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
217 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?