I am an individual who has a zest for life and try to live each day as if it were my last.
My approach to photography could be summarized best from a quote that I read sometime back, "Photography is usually looked at, seldom looked into." ~Ansel Adams
Photography is my way of feeling, touching, and sharing what my eyes sees with my family and friends.
My photography is the Legacy I share with other long after I am gone!
- +JPG+ since March 2010
- *4 hot photos
24 Jan 2014 — 23 views, 8 favorites, 6 comments
In "Photo Challenge: Smooth and Rough Around the Edges"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
432 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Username not found in People dropdown searchbox
A: Do you know?