I am a complete lunatic. No really. I have come to terms with the fact that I am well on my way to serious mental instability.
Other then that, I am a science student at the University of Toronto but have been pursuing photography as a serious hobby for the past few years.
I am hoping I will somehow be able to translate my severe social awkwardness into genius photography. Failing that, I will just take macro shots of my cat's fur and pose it as high art.
That is all.
12 Jun 2008 — 157 views, 1 favorite
10 Apr 2008 — 139 views
10 Apr 2008 — 125 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
38 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
87 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Any idea when the 'Hands on' competition will be judged?
A: Do you know?