Michelle is driven by her desire to document and conceptualize aesthetic depictions of remembrance, reflection, and existence. She embraces the complexity and simplicity of life and communicates her thoughts and perceptions in writing and in photographs.
Find me at: http://light-traces.com
29 Jul 2011 — 6 views
13 Oct 2008 — 172 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
56 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
120 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How can we write our story in hindi fonts
A: Do you know?