I am a married Christian man, an adventurer, a risk taker, and I am still learning. I love people of all cultures, I've traveled to a few countries, and I intend to travel to some more. This "bio-photo" was taken by Hector Ortiz and he graciously permitted me to use it for this bio. You can find it and others in Hector's photo essay, "The Great Connection".
Find me at: http://yahoo.com
28 Oct 2009 — 38 views, 1 favorite
1 Oct 2009 — 77 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
245 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
252 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: In Need of Inspiration in Tampa and Surrounding Areas
A: Do you know?