I am a married Christian man, an adventurer, a risk taker, and I am still learning. I love people of all cultures, I've traveled to a few countries, and I intend to travel to some more. This "bio-photo" was taken by Hector Ortiz and he graciously permitted me to use it for this bio. You can find it and others in Hector's photo essay, "The Great Connection".
Find me at: http://yahoo.com
2 Jan 2009 — 518 views
Let's try to keep JPG together, or at the very least, keep in touch with one another!
5 May 2008 — 700 views
May you be warmed throughout your soul by these pictures and be as free as a bird that is soaring through the blue skies!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
68 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
211 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?