I hail from the San Francisco Bay Area. It's a very fun and creative place. I think the close proximity of the City to the great natural park lands surrounding it is always a source of inspiration for me. I feel very lucky to live here.
For anyone interested, prints of all my photographs are AVAILABLE FOR SELL. All are selenium-toned prints on enlarging paper produced from B&W negative film. Prints are then mounted & matted on heavy white stock. Let me know for pricing & other details.
Find me at: http://www.agora-gallery.com
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
266 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?