For today home is Ubud, in Bali, a truly magical place. I love Bali, but I do miss my England, just strolling through the streets; the lovely old oaks in Richmond Park; the Thames, majestic and now so clean; walking through London at night in the rain when everything is sparkly and glistening. And there is no place I know where the light is better. England will always be home, and I reckon I will end up back there again one day, but for today I sit under a coconut tree and watch the rice grow.
Find me at: http://www.michaeljohnsey.com
17 Sep 2013 — 4 views
17 Sep 2013 — 5 views
17 Sep 2013 — 6 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
50 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
125 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
114 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Choosing a Pentax prime lens
A: Do you know?