For today home is Ubud, in Bali, a truly magical place. I love Bali, but I do miss my England, just strolling through the streets; the lovely old oaks in Richmond Park; the Thames, majestic and now so clean; walking through London at night in the rain when everything is sparkly and glistening. And there is no place I know where the light is better. England will always be home, and I reckon I will end up back there again one day, but for today I sit under a coconut tree and watch the rice grow.
Find me at: http://www.michaeljohnsey.com
28 Aug 2012 — 14 views, 3 favorites
27 Aug 2012 — 52 views, 6 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Can we print our Jpgmag stories ?
A: Do you know?