As the shadows of the afternoon grow longer and the darkness of the night fall, this marks the time to start loading my photography cases into the car and drive into the night. With the darkness as my canvas and flashlights as my brushes, I can paint light back into the night, all while my camera records it.
Find me at: http://www.milopixsure.com
11 Dec 2011 — 23 views
11 Dec 2011 — 35 views
11 Dec 2011 — 22 views, 1 favorite
8 Dec 2011 — 34 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: How do i nominate photo and member of the week ?
A: Do you know?