As the shadows of the afternoon grow longer and the darkness of the night fall, this marks the time to start loading my photography cases into the car and drive into the night. With the darkness as my canvas and flashlights as my brushes, I can paint light back into the night, all while my camera records it.
Find me at: http://www.milopixsure.com
11 Dec 2011 — 23 views
11 Dec 2011 — 35 views
11 Dec 2011 — 22 views, 1 favorite
8 Dec 2011 — 34 views, 1 favorite
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
27 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
80 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?