Ricardo Simbol Jr.
I got hooked to Photography in 2008. This was during the time when I became a parent and was living in another city full of awesome moments and experiences to capture. I am continuing to learn from other people's work, finding my niche while maximizing whatever gears I have acquired for the past year. I love the digital world!
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
218 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you favorite a photo?
A: Do you know?