Fifty years ago I was a senior in high school in Dallas, Texas. Working in the darkroom of a small family newspaper I was shooting a Kodak Retina Reflex, 35mm. I had two bodies and three lenses, a light meter and a big graphic arts camera. Was unstopable. I was wide eyed, hiding from the war, I had heard the shots in Dealy Plaza. Didn't know squat, some things never change. 2015 is here, never thought I would live this long. Am working on new pic's of the Gulf Coast, Texas to Key West. MJB
22 Nov 2013 — 9 views
22 Nov 2013 — 7 views
19 Nov 2013 — 11 views, 2 favorites
19 Nov 2013 — 6 views
16 Nov 2013 — 1 view, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Marveling in Wonder
393 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What designate a Hot photo?
A: Do you know?