Fifty years ago I was a senior in high school in Dallas, Texas. Working in the darkroom of a small family newspaper I was shooting a Kodak Retina Reflex, 35mm. I had two bodies and three lenses, a light meter and a big graphic arts camera. Was unstopable. I was wide eyed, hiding from the war, I had heard the shots in Dealy Plaza. Didn't know squat, some things never change. 2015 is here, never thought I would live this long. Am working on new pic's of the Gulf Coast, Texas to Key West. MJB
16 Nov 2013 — 2 views, 1 favorite
15 Nov 2013 — 19 views, 1 favorite
14 Nov 2013 — 11 views, 2 favorites
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
86 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
239 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
246 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Indoor Volleyball Pictures
A: Do you know?