I am a tree, a bird, a female, a mother, a photographer, an artist. I am a graduate of the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. Photographer, digital artist, graphic designer & gallery curator, I have shown work in several Midwestern cities & online galleries. With over 20 years of experience as a photographer, I continue to work in a multitude of materials, the most recent: welding steel & carving stone.
Find me at: http://www.melissajmuller.30art.com
27 Jun 2007 — 168 views, 1 favorite
27 Jun 2007 — 174 views
27 Jun 2007 — 209 views, 1 favorite
16 Mar 2007 — 277 views
16 Mar 2007 — 319 views, 1 favorite
16 Mar 2007 — 264 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
70 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
213 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?