I am a Lexington, KY native, currently located in the heart of Louisville, KY (only a hop, skip, and a jump away from Lexington). I am a documentary/portrait photographer. A small piece of me was left in Savannah, GA where I spent 4 years of my life at Savannah College of Art and Design studying photography. In June 2008 I received my BFA in photo and haven't stopped since.
I need to get back to my personal work, so hopefully JPG can help get me back there. Photo=love
1 Jul 2011 — 9 views
1 Jul 2011 — 17 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
373 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
271 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Need some help?
A: Do you know?