I am a fine art photographer and travel story writer based in California. I love family, writing, drawing, gardening (light), cooking, music, and landscape photography.
I grew up moving several times between the United States and my native Germany.
September 2012: I have just published my first book: "Fish Camping".
December 2013 Update: I have now published my second book of travel stories: "Sea Shells, C'est Gratuit".
2014: new portfolio now online:
- +JPG+ since December 2010
13 Feb 2015 — 11 views, 1 favorite
13 Dec 2014 — 19 views, 2 favorites
25 Apr 2014 — 24 views, 4 favorites
In "Photo Challenge: Living on the Edge"
22 May 2012 — 45 views
5 Jan 2011 — 43 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
422 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: delete account
A: Do you know?