I am a fine art photographer and travel story writer based in California. I love family, writing, drawing, gardening (light), cooking, music, and landscape photography.
I grew up moving several times between the United States and my native Germany.
September 2012: I have just published my first book: "Fish Camping".
December 2013 Update: I have now published my second book of travel stories: "Sea Shells, C'est Gratuit".
2014: new portfolio now online:
- +JPG+ since December 2010
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
318 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?