I became interested in photography when I worked as an intellectual property lawyer in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Eventually my hobby became an obsession and I left law to pursue a career in photography. My main interests are cityscapes and fashion - a mix that makes me seek out a balance between beautiful and broken, clean and gritty. Favourite places to take pics include Toronto alleys and Havana streets.
Find me at: http://monicarooney.smugmug.com
2 Aug 2011 — 11 views
31 Jul 2011 — 18 views
31 Jul 2011 — 34 views
31 Jul 2011 — 23 views
31 Jul 2011 — 24 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
107 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
385 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
275 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can anyone tell me how to reach JPGMAG?
A: Do you know?