I became interested in photography when I worked as an intellectual property lawyer in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Eventually my hobby became an obsession and I left law to pursue a career in photography. My main interests are cityscapes and fashion - a mix that makes me seek out a balance between beautiful and broken, clean and gritty. Favourite places to take pics include Toronto alleys and Havana streets.
Find me at: http://monicarooney.smugmug.com
31 Jul 2011 — 20 views
31 Jul 2011 — 14 views
31 Jul 2011 — 25 views
31 Jul 2011 — 28 views, 1 favorite
21 Nov 2008 — 92 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Indoor Volleyball Pictures
A: Do you know?