I became interested in photography when I worked as an intellectual property lawyer in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Eventually my hobby became an obsession and I left law to pursue a career in photography. My main interests are cityscapes and fashion - a mix that makes me seek out a balance between beautiful and broken, clean and gritty. Favourite places to take pics include Toronto alleys and Havana streets.
Find me at: http://monicarooney.smugmug.com
7 Sep 2008 — 2271 views
Love notes posted in the passageway to Juliet's balcony in Verona, Italy
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
105 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
383 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
273 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?