I became interested in photography when I worked as an intellectual property lawyer in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Eventually my hobby became an obsession and I left law to pursue a career in photography. My main interests are cityscapes and fashion - a mix that makes me seek out a balance between beautiful and broken, clean and gritty. Favourite places to take pics include Toronto alleys and Havana streets.
Find me at: http://monicarooney.smugmug.com
7 Sep 2008 — 2251 views
Love notes posted in the passageway to Juliet's balcony in Verona, Italy
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Why am I not given the option to nominate a person for member of the week?
A: Do you know?