STATEMENT: I take pictures to leave a mark. Photography is important to me. Photographs leave a legacy of how we see the world. This legacy is our mark. I want to make and leave a mark for myself, and I want to make and leave marks for my clients. Remembering is important. Your mark is important.
Find me at: http://www.monsterphotoiso.com
26 Jun 2012 — 15 views
26 Jun 2012 — 55 views, 1 favorite
25 Jun 2012 — 55 views
25 Jun 2012 — 44 views, 1 favorite
6 May 2011 — 14 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
46 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
103 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
110 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?