I am Alicia, and I love Photography!! I hope to turn it into a job someday. I am slowly doing this, as I have two weddings and soon a wedding reception under my belt! And as you can see, I LOVE to do concert shots. I work a lot of shows as security, so don't always get to shoot shows. I love the shoot the Moody Blues and REO Speedwagon!!
8 Jun 2009 — 93 views
8 Jun 2009 — 51 views
11 Jan 2009 — 51 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
45 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
101 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
93 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?