my permanent passion for photography was put into practice in 2001, when i was given the opportunity, for the first time, to hold and look through a reflex camera (thanks to a tourist and her friends). after a couple of months, i had saved up enough money to buy myself one.
i was born in 1976 in beirut (lebanon), where i spent a major part of my life.
i moved to italy in the year 2000. i currently live and work in rome.
Find me at: http://www.mounirzok.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Hello March"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
217 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What designate a Hot photo?
A: Do you know?