The emphasis of my photography consists of three different subjects with one underlining theme; (1) architecture, (2) mechanized contraption, and (3) signage, while in various states of decomposition. Albeit a trolley car, the interior of a prison hall, or the exterior wall of a restaurant, will all possess a common set of characteristics (visually and cognitively) that I find appealing.
Find me at: http://salrin.myphotos.cc
10 Jan 2007 — 734 views, 7 favorites
10 Jan 2007 — 574 views, 3 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
100 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
263 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
266 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?