Matthew Audet is a Boston based photographer focusing in travel and fine-art photography. Self taught, his perspective on photography can be captured in one word, Light.
Matt believes it is the interplay of subject and light that creates emotional impact and draws a viewer in. This intimate, personal connection to expressions of human creativity require a certain slowness to appreciate. He attempts to capture the too-frequently unnoticed and preserve it for quiet viewing.
His work has been published in Everywhere Magazine. Matt is also a frequent reviewer for Focal Press.
Find me at: http://mattaudet.com
5 Aug 2009 — 50 views
5 Aug 2009 — 54 views
5 Aug 2009 — 70 views
5 Aug 2009 — 62 views
20 May 2008 — 118 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
422 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?