I suppose the best way to describe the way I work is that I always try to establish a connections with my subject (obviously this only applies when I am taking pictures of people – I have tried talking to a pigeon but I found eye contact a problem). This connection generally leads to a more interesting photograph and, having thought about it, I think its bothering to make that connection that makes my photography a little bit different.
Find me at: http://www.bency.co.uk
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?