M R Hasan
Mohammad Rakibul Hasan is a Bangladeshi born professional photographer and documentary film maker who graduated from UBS Film School, Australia. He currently won 43 International Awards in Photography and two International Awards in Short Film. His photography has been published and exhibited through various media in many countries. He contributes to Getty Images, Tag Magazine, F Stop Magazine and The Daily Jugantor.
Find me at: http://www.mrhasanphotography.com
7 Apr 2010 — 740 views, 46 favorites, 25 comments
Hot! In "Photo Challenge: Inspired by Henri Cartier-Bresson"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?