M R Hasan
Mohammad Rakibul Hasan is a Bangladeshi born professional photographer and documentary film maker who graduated from UBS Film School, Australia. He currently won 43 International Awards in Photography and two International Awards in Short Film. His photography has been published and exhibited through various media in many countries. He contributes to Getty Images, Tag Magazine, F Stop Magazine and The Daily Jugantor.
Find me at: http://www.mrhasanphotography.com
7 Apr 2010 — 740 views, 46 favorites, 25 comments
Hot! In "Photo Challenge: Inspired by Henri Cartier-Bresson"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
61 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
137 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
197 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: In Need of Inspiration in Tampa and Surrounding Areas
A: Do you know?