I started taking photo classes when I was 18 at the local City College. I have worked as a part time and full time photo journalist this year and currently only do photography as a hobby after I was laid off only a few weeks ago. The newspaper industry is in shambles economically and I am waiting for it to return to some sort of stability. I enjoy photography, firearms, building computers, reading books and sandwiches.
Have a great day!
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
86 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
239 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
246 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?