I started taking photo classes when I was 18 at the local City College. I have worked as a part time and full time photo journalist this year and currently only do photography as a hobby after I was laid off only a few weeks ago. The newspaper industry is in shambles economically and I am waiting for it to return to some sort of stability. I enjoy photography, firearms, building computers, reading books and sandwiches.
Have a great day!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
408 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Does anyone know of any good online diplomas to do?
A: Do you know?