I am a professor of Instructional Technology in Tennessee, however, photography has been a part of me since about the age of 14.
If I had to pick a certain "type" of photography to favor, it would be portraits or wildlife. Photography allows me to "picture" how I see someone or something. In my teaching, I interject photography as a tool and a way of enjoying our surroundings.
or "Like" my Facebook page at Art to Life Photograph
Find me at: http://www.cmsturgeon.com
20 Jun 2011 — 11 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
244 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
250 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?