Paul Lavallee is a toy camera photographer from Rhode Island, USA. His creative process involves experimentation in displaying everyday scenes in an imaginative light.
Paul uses various plastic lens and/or antique film cameras to ply his trade. Always experimenting in rare and expired films, he often employs crossprocessing to achieve the look he desires.
All images © Paul Lavallee 2006-2010
Find me at: http://mylatehope.com
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
369 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
270 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how to delete from my favorites
A: Do you know?