Paul Lavallee is a toy camera photographer from Rhode Island, USA. His creative process involves experimentation in displaying everyday scenes in an imaginative light.
Paul uses various plastic lens and/or antique film cameras to ply his trade. Always experimenting in rare and expired films, he often employs crossprocessing to achieve the look he desires.
All images © Paul Lavallee 2006-2010
Find me at: http://mylatehope.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
413 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i enter ma pics for shootouts
A: Do you know?