I got my first camera when I was 16, to take a high school photo class. It was a present from my mom. Though I cracked the body many years ago and sold most of my other cameras, I still have my Canon AE-1 body sitting on my shelf to remind me of the thrill of shooting and developing my first roll of Tri-X. I still shoot what makes me feel good. If I'm lucky, I find that others feel good too. I am the still photographer for "L.A. Ink" tattoo tv show, starring tattoo artist Kat Von D.
Find me at: http://chrisragazzo.com
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
369 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
270 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Story of the week
A: Do you know?