I got my first camera when I was 16, to take a high school photo class. It was a present from my mom. Though I cracked the body many years ago and sold most of my other cameras, I still have my Canon AE-1 body sitting on my shelf to remind me of the thrill of shooting and developing my first roll of Tri-X. I still shoot what makes me feel good. If I'm lucky, I find that others feel good too. I am the still photographer for "L.A. Ink" tattoo tv show, starring tattoo artist Kat Von D.
Find me at: http://chrisragazzo.com
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
76 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
223 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
232 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?